The Legend that is the Montague Broiler!
Montague Legend Overfired Broiler
Montague Legend Steakhouse Broiler- Make way for the legend that is this magnificent broiling system that uses an integrated cooking centre that providesall the char you want on your steak!
If your operation demands a powerful, high volume heavy-duty boiler, Montague delivers with our RADIGLO overfired gas broilers! You’re assured perfect high speed broiling with true infrared radiant heat from the 42,000 BTUs/hr cast iron burners. With temperatures as high as 1800ºF (982ºC), the intense infrared heat waves penetrate all exposed surfaces of the meat for perfect results every time. Get your Legend Broiler Here:
- Powerful 42,000 BTUs/hr cast iron burners with ceramic radiants
- Constant burning pilot for automatic ignition
- Independent burner controls
- Removable chrome plated cooking grids for easy cleaning
- Infinite cooking grid adjustment with a 3″ (7.6cm) range for precise broiling
- Positive locking lift mechanism with cool grip ball handle
- Full width grease deflector located under cooking grid to prevent dripping onto floor
- Easily removable extra capacity drawer type grease container
- See it in action Montague Broiler Video
See world famous Wolfgang Puck use the Montague Legend Charcoal Broiler
Montague Since 1857
Anyone in business knows: the “quality” in quality assurance is hardly guaranteed. But you can bet you’ll find it in spades at The Montague Company. Not only is it a family-owned company, Montague’s been in business since 1857. Combine those family ties that bind with a century and a half in business (and counting) and you have a company that’s as trustworthy as its products are time- (and temperature-) tested.
From montague’s Gold Rush origins throughout its history, Montague’s been in the business of innovating high-quality cookware— “[employing] the proud old traditions in new ways” —evolving from its earliest “French” ranges to products like the Steakhouse Broiler, their Convection Oven Line, the Vectaire HX Series, and Induction Cooktops: products that not only serve, but actually anticipate the modern chef’s needs all available in-store at hallsintl.com