So Shiny! Bar Maid Polishers!
So shiny so clean Bar Maid Glass Polishers!
Bar Maid CP-7000 Cutlery Polisher is indispensable for quickly turning wet, clean cutlery into dry, spot-free, sparkling cutlery. Water-spotted cutlery can make patrons question its cleanliness.
The CP-7000 can polish up to 4000 pieces/hour depending on the operator and cutlery being polished, removing water spots and eliminating unsanitary hand polishing.
Nothing says more about a restaurant than sparkling clean, spot-free cutlery. And nothing gets the job done easier and faster than Bar Maid’s CP-7000 Cutlery Polisher.
- Efficient and easy to use… Dry and polish warm, wet cutlery right out of the dishwasher.
- Fast payback… The CP-7000 dries and polishes between 2,000 and 4,000 pieces per hour, significantly reducing labor and other costs associated with hand-polishing.
- More sanitary… Reduces the potential for contact with unhygienic hands and towels. Cutlery passes through a safe, chemical free UV-C sanitation process.
- Portable… Relatively small footprint fits most work tables or the optional CP7C wheeled cart for easy portability and storage.
- Simply insert 8-10 pieces of cutlery in the top chute every 5 to 10 seconds.Cutlery vibrates through warmed organic granulate (150-170˚F) drying and polishing cutlery. UV-C exposure sanitizes before cutlery exits helping to eradicate any potential bacteria remaining from the washing process. Polished, dry, sanitized cutlery exits from the side chute into a clean bus pan or rack, ready to impress your customers.Accessories:
Organic Polishing Compound – An organic, dust-free polishing compound for use in the CP-7000 Cutlery Polisher.
Wheeled Cart – The handy CP76 Wheeled Cart for use with the CP-7000 Cutlery Polisher increases ease of portability.
In 1961, Bar Maid introduced the first five brush Electric Glass Washing Machine as the “World’s Most Efficient Glass Washer.” With five spinning brushes to simultaneously scrub the inside and outside of glasses, it proved an economical way to ensure the fast, easy removal of tough stains like lipstick and fruit pulp. The compact submersible Electric Glass Washer, and later the upright model, quickly became the professional bartender’s choice for durability, efficiency and size small enough to fit in almost any bar sink.
While competitive copies soon emerged, Bar Maid Washers remained the quality leader. To complement their Washer line, Bar Maid also offered their unique LoSUDS Detergent for clean, spotless glassware and later the Sani-Maid Sanitizer for the ultimate in glassware sanitation.
While Bar Maid has made minor improvements to their famous five brush Electric Glass Washers over the years, perhaps the most important evolution has been in the brushes. As the different sizes and shapes of glassware have evolved, Bar Maid has developed a wide variety of brush styles to clean virtually any size or shape of glass, including shot and margarita glasses, pitchers, coffee pots and extra tall glassware. The company also offers “softie” brushes with softer bristles for plastic glassware and special sized brushes upon request.
The company added more innovative products including the KP Cart and KP Dolly for easy moving of heavy beer kegs or trash cans. A one and a two-horsepower bar blender, along with two citrus juicers, were added to round out the bar equipment line.
GP-3 Mini Glass Polisher
Bar Maid Corporation is excited to announce the release of the GP-3 Mini Glass Polisher for wine glasses, champagne flutes and other types of glassware. Its space-saving design makes it the perfect size for use in hotel and restaurant bars, wine bars, wine tasting rooms or other “bar top” applications where space is at a premium or where portability is a must.
The new GP-3 Mini Glass Polisher delivers sparkling results with a significantly smaller footprint than our popular GP-100 model. It features a durable stainless steel body and high output blower with three spinning microfiber heads that, with a simple twist of the glass, dry and polish glassware inside and out simultaneously, at least four times faster than hand polishing.
- Dries while polishing… warm air blower dries glassware and polishing heads
- Polish up to 290 glasses per hour… save time and labor
- More sanitary than hand polishing… reduce potential for contamination by unhygienic hands and towels
- Virtually eliminate glass breakage… reduce glassware costs and hand injuries & claims
- Use anywhere… small footprint, lightweight and completely portable
- Removable, washable polishing heads… replacement heads and champagne flute polishing head available
This commercial duty glass polisher is built to last and for continuous use. It is safer for both staff and customers than hand polishing and an investment that quickly pays for itself by saving labor cost, glassware and potential worker’s comp claims! Halls Intenational are proud to Distibutors of Bar Maid products and have a selection to suit all needs.